Saturday, September 19, 2009

College Fair


During this month many colleges have come to do presentations here at Chapel. We had a college Fair and many morning and lunch meetings were made for the students who were interested in hearing about that college. Most universities/ colleges were located at the U.S.A but we also had some from Canada. All of them seem to have a beautiful campus and a great variety of courses. For us students who have chosen to study abroad college fairs are very important, to see the different options that we have. Choosing our ideal college is very hard, because you must do a choice that might determine the rest of your life. First comes the part where one must choose the schools to apply, that requires a lot of research and help from the college counseler. The nerve-wrecking part is when you are waiting for their answer, you have already chosen them now you are hoping they choose you.
Picture found here

2 comments:

  1. So where do you want to go? Do you have a list of schools? What do you look for when choosing a college?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't actually know where I am going to go yet but for the meanwhile my destination is Boston. Maybe Bentley where my brother is currently attending, or Northeastern. Boston College is also a great option. What I mostly look is if they have different courses because I don't know yet what I want so I have to have many options. If the campus is pretty and where it is located, I like big green closed campuses! With not so many students, with a similar atmosphere to the one we have in Chapel.

    ReplyDelete